Friday, July 1, 2011

Daily THOUGHT #30 "Earth Wind and FIRE"


Color the World with Your FIRE & Expression!!!

Man, I laugh at “Evil”…Ha! “That’s the Way of the World”. But my true “Devotion” to a “Shining Star” helps me remember that I am “Mighty Mighty”! “Kalimba Story” tells of a “Yearnin’ Learnin’” for “Reasons” “All about Love”. “Get Away” and “Sing a Song” on a “Saturday Night”.  Cause you “Can’t Hide Love”! Love will “Open Our Eyes” to “Ponta De Aeria (Be Ever Wonderful)”. No there is no option! I “Got to Get You into My Life”

My Mother and my Lover were born in “September”. That “Serpentine Fire” alludes my “Fantasy” to take me to places I have never seen and “I Can’t Let Go”! The “Drum Song” “In the Stone”, but “I Will Write a Song for You”! “Let Me Talk” woman “You” must “Wait” for me. For “You and I”,  “Let’s Groove” not just tonight, but forever! “And Love Goes On” “Side By Side” “Fall In Love With Me”. It’s a “System of Survival” as you travel into “Boogie Wonderland”!

“Remember the Children” “Mom”, “Build Your Nest”! “The World’s a Masquerade” “Power” “They Don’t See”, but in well raised children, it will be! “Make it With You” I will, for “Time is on Your Side”. “Keep Your Head to the Sky” you must be into whatever you are into. “Where Have All the Flowers Gone”? “I’d Rather Have You” than to deal with these plucked weeds that serve of no purpose. Our Love is “Magnetic”! My “Pride”…You won’t forget it…

Earth Wind and Fire is an amazing band that you should take time and listen to. They will make you groove. I hope everyone has a good weekend! How did you like to illustration? I was using EWF greatest hits. Tell me what you think. If you don’t have your seat at the “Reading is Fun The Mental” Benefit Dinner let me know. We gone get you in there. Have a blessed weekend. Check out the “WORLD NEWS” tomorrow! Love!

-rjhii

No comments:

Post a Comment