Thursday, June 30, 2011

Daily THOUGHT #29 "The FIRE Deep Within Us All"

Trust your inner FIRE...It will lead you to your true gift, which will benefit the universe...

Don't you just thank God everyday for all the chances he gives you to miss being in that number? Don't get me wrong I am very happy to be apart of Heavens Pre-Alumni Association, if you know what I mean...But something inside of me tells me everyday that I have such a greater purpose while I am here and that I must fulfill it before I depart. For those of you who are just beginning to read my blogs, please don't be alarmed by my randomness. I speak on topics and touch certain issues that most won't discuss. I also believe in delivering the truth.

Everyday I live ,God slaps me in the face with conformation of his existence and love for me.I cherish every opportunity that he gives me to tell that to someone else and that is what I am going to do. Sometime we tend to blow out "The FIRE Deep Within Us All". We get to the point where we are actually confident enough to do something or say how we feel to someone and then out of nowhere..Woosh, just like in the wind, the idea of feeling is gone. Not gone as in not there, but gone as in there is no longer a desire to make something happen.

Too often we allow lack of confidence, patience, clarity and faith to prevent us from being phenomenal creatures. I want you to tell me about the FIRE that is deep within you and how you get it out or plan on getting it out! Also explain what you may feel from other FIREs around you. The best entry will receive 2 FREE TICKETS to the "Reading is Fun...The Mental" Benefit Dinner being held on Friday July, 22, 2011. Be expressive.

-rjhii 

No comments:

Post a Comment