Thursday, June 23, 2011

Daily THOUGHT #24 "Having NO Life is a Bummer"

Don't be just a candle...

Man do I thank God everyday for the ability and gift to do the things that I am able to do. I couldn't imagine my life without Music, putting words together, creating projects, leading, cooking, speaking to groups, teaching and socializing. Through those gifts I find ways to commune with others and create the chance for me to enjoy what life has to offer.

We as people tend to always find the difficult way of doing things, rather than manifesting on the good things and utilizing our skills to find peace and a sane frame of mind. Just think about how smoother things are when you aren't board or involved in some negative drama...Things are great then. That's what we should seek on a consistent basis.

Because I am so generous, I am going to give you another opportunity to get free tickets to LOVE JONES to be held this Sunday! Tell me what things you do to keep positive atmospheres in your life. Give us some ideas of some hobbies or events that we (me and other viewers) could get into to add an extra spark in our lives. I look forward to hearing your ideas. Write your comment like you are blogging. Be expressive. Viewer with the best feedback will receive 2 FREE tickets to Sunday's show.

-rjhii

No comments:

Post a Comment