Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sunday Reflection #5 "POSITION & ABILITY"

Remember, Research, React!!!


Happy Sunday everyone. I pray that all is well for you. As you know, today commemorates the tenth anniversary of the 9/11 attack of the World Trade Center in New York. Let us be sure to be mindful and respectful to this life changing national disaster. Also let us keep in our prayers, the individuals and families who had their lives taken or completely changed in the course of an hours time, during that terrifying moment in history.

I find it so interesting that my topic for today's Sunday Reflection is so fitting for this national day of remembrance. I know that some would not agree with the approach that I make with some subject matters, but I believe that some things are pretty obvious...we just have to stop dumbing down our interpretations. We find that to be the way of society now. Our people have become gullible and very vulnerable. Why is that? Simple...by being this way, our people believe that opportunity is created. By going along with something, because of the presentation alone, in makes a mindset of trust and hopeful assurance that what is being sold or delivered through verse is exactly what will be given at the designated time.

Why do we run for offices in organizations or politics? Honestly I believe that since the beginning of time it has been divided into two sectors...The first being those people who had to give and because of this they did. Whether it was knowledge, skill, industrial development, resources or monetary assistance...they used their gifts to help others. And then of course on the other hand, you had the people that were a little different...These were the people that usually possessed the same traits, but were not to intent on providing for the people. These individuals were just that....individuals.

I believe, as I always state, that everything happens for a reason. You are in a certain place and point in time for a purpose that you normally don't even know...but when you open your eyes you usually can tell exactly what is going on. Yesterday was quite an eventful day for me. I helped one of my brothers move in to his new apartment and of course, this put me on a quest of testing my brain. I ended up at my old apartment, because my friend knew a friend that now lived there...amazingly the four roommates that used to stay there were together the previous evening. It had been a while since this happened. Finally when I went to Waffle House I got my last sign of the evening. My change included a New York quarter...mind you the date is September 11...

What does all this mean? It means that I have been put in a position to witness something and because of that, I either have the ability to tell others that they may be able to manifest things in their life or I can keep it to myself and be selfish! God has put all of us in positions. What will you do with yours? Will you be selfish and watch others continue to suffer or will you embrace what has been given to you and attempt to make a difference in the world. Time is not promised forever but timeless effort will continue to live on as long as there are daring people in the world. Don't be afraid to test your abilities and don't be afraid to call those out who may be pretenders. It is time for us to get on board and do what we gotta do to change the world! What's your "POSITION & ABILITY"?

-rjhii

No comments:

Post a Comment